By Catarina King, co-founder Society1.
GD Video is a video production company telling stories for the best brands and businesses in Lancashire and beyond. They have worked on some fantastic projects with some amazing companies such as Skiddle, AMS Neve and Autodesk.
Tell us about the project you are working on at the moment:
Garth: We’re working on an exciting Christmas TV commercial and finishing off some other big films, but the main project has been relaunching our Linkedin Video Studio package. It’s designed for businesses who want to create a boatload of effective video content that attracts customers… without it eating up all their time and resources.
We’ve had great success using Linkedin video to grow our own business, and we kept getting asked by others to help them do the same.
So, we created a product that offers access to our video production skills and Linkedin knowledge at an affordable price.
We trialled the system over the last 18 months and we’re now rolling it out in full. All the details are at gdvideo.co.uk/linkedin
Here’s how it works.
1. We’ll help you plan a 3 month video strategy (designed to grow your audience and create opportunities)
2. We’ll shoot up to 12 broadcast quality videos in one go (in our studio or a suitable location)
3. We’ll take care of all the editing (including subtitling, music, motion graphics)
4. You’ll get a book that shares everything we know about LinkedIn video so you can get the most from the package (including how to be comfortable on camera, how to get leads from content and much more)
5. You’ll also get a set of headshot photographs and transcripts of each video so you can repurpose them easily.
We have capacity for 15 people in Q1. The cost is one payment of £1200+VAT, or 3 payments of £500+VAT.
One last question, we have to ask… why do you like working at Society1?
Great coffee, good people, creative environment – what’s not to love. It’s a great place to work and I look forward to getting in every day… unless i’m on a shoot!
Thank you Garth for sharing your new project. I think at lot of businesses will be really interested in this right now.
If you would like to connect with Garth, you can find him on social media, via his website or contact him on: firstname.lastname@example.org